Awards & Accolades
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Results matter, let us fight for you.
Whether it be a personal injury, slip and fall accident, car accident, or other type of serious injury, it can leave you with many questions regarding the cause of your accident and your legal options. We want to help explain the basics of personal injury law and how our hard working legal team can help you. To do this, we have put together the following list of frequently asked questions:
If agreed, your case will be personally handled by Atty. Tomas A. Caquias and support staff in accordance with your contract.
- You will meet with a the lawyer for a consultation
- Our office will evaluate the facts and evidence,
- Once decided upon by both potential client and the law firm, than a contract may be signed to pursue a claim.
- Were you injured by someone else’s negligence?
- Did that person or business have insurance?
- Was a police or incident report made?
- Do you have medical expenses and other damages?
- Have you or will you need to see a doctor?
These are all questions that will need to be answered in order to determine the value of your potential case.Call today to schedule your free consultation. Speak with a lawyer to best protect your claim.
- The question to first ask your self is “How do you feel?”
- Do you feel different than you did before the incident?
- Are you sore?
- Are you having trouble sleeping?
- Have you spoken to a doctor?
Your settlement or jury award depends on many factors including the extent and duration of your recovery. In Texas, after a car accident or other personal injury, a victim has exactly 2 years to file a lawsuit in the court. A settlement can be reached in as little as a few days in some instances and years in others. If you were involved in a car or truck accident within the last two years. Contact our office today; time is important.
Insurance companies are notorious for two things.
- accepting your payment and
- not paying claims.
Hiring an experienced personal injury lawyer who is in good standing with their respective state bar can help ensure that you get the best monetary outcome possible. Remember, the insurance company will have a team of lawyers working for their best interests. Hiring a law firm with a dedicated legal team will make your demands known.
The client always has the final say when settling their claim. The lawyer will help guide you with their experience and knowledge, but the client should always have the last word when it comes to a settlement if the case is not taken to trial to be resolved.